JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Asp Baton... while I can't carry one down here in CA, I can carry them everywhere else. (along with my FNX-9)

Nothing drains the enthusiasm from the guy with road rage who followed you into the parking lot looking to continue the conversation you were having in traffic earlier quite like an expanding baton. I don't know what it is, but if you pull a gun, and people start daring you to shoot them, pull out some variety of less than lethal weapon and suddenly the realities of serious bodily injury become that much more apparent to them.

Asp Baton... while I can't carry one down here in CA, I can carry them everywhere else. (along with my FNX-9)

Nothing drains the enthusiasm from the guy with road rage who followed you into the parking lot looking to continue the conversation you were having in traffic earlier quite like an expanding baton. I don't know what it is, but if you pull a gun, and people start daring you to shoot them, pull out some variety of less than lethal weapon and suddenly the realities of serious bodily injury become that much more apparent to them.

Can't beat a "Tonya Knocker"!!!

Pretty sure the psychological affect of seeing someone coming at you with a katana would get the job done!
someone once tried to rob the pilot gas station in brooks (like right down the rd from my house)with an oldschool crossbow. im talkin like a midevil replica.

i think the physiological affect was pretty wild when someone saw that.

someone once tried to rob the pilot gas station in brooks (like right down the rd from my house)with an oldschool crossbow. im talkin like a midevil replica.

i think the physiological affect was pretty wild when someone saw that.

To be honest I'm somewhat surprised we don't see bows/crossbows used as weapons more often.

I really need to practice with my bow more.