Tombstone Tactical

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by madmike262, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Mrjenkins

Mrjenkins
    Tempe arizona

Might as well block all 860 users because your a jerk to everyone.

2. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

nope, just to fools and goobers

3. mike56

mike56
    Prescott Valley, AZ

Well then...

Picked up something at the Phoenix store. Not impressed at all. VERY nice folks in Chino. Helped me with my first suppressor purchase. Even offered to go with me to the range with it while waiting for the stamp. That's service right there.

4. rasputin

rasputin
    Cave Creek AZ

Went into the Metro store with the intention of buying a pistol, the attitude of the punk behind the counter made me leave vowing never to darken their door again.

curtmini14 likes this.
  5. curtmini14

curtmini14
    sedona az

yes they are quit full of themselfs there and lazy as all hell.

6. Old18C

Old18C
    Alaska and AZ

Have dealt with one of their stores near the house. Great people, a few good deals on used stuff, fair prices on new, (just not the best prices) will deal with them again.

7. billt

billt
    Glendale, Arizona

This is my biggest problem with them. If you go to their website they define "In Stock" as, "Item Is In Stock For Immediate Sale"...... IT'S NOT. It means that it's in some warehouse somewhere, and it can be shipped to them. You can't just walk in and buy it. I get sick and tired of these places playing end around games like that. If it's not under your roof when I walk in the door..... IT'S NOT, "IN STOCK".

They're not the only one's who play this deceiving game. There was a place by Scottsdale Gun Club called "U.S. Auto Weapons" that pulled similar crap. They had almost nothing in stock, but could, "get it in a few days".... From what I understand, they went belly up not that long ago. I guess enough people got sick and tired of having their middle leg pulled.