JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well then...

Picked up something at the Phoenix store. Not impressed at all. VERY nice folks in Chino. Helped me with my first suppressor purchase. Even offered to go with me to the range with it while waiting for the stamp. That's service right there.

Have dealt with one of their stores near the house. Great people, a few good deals on used stuff, fair prices on new, (just not the best prices) will deal with them again.

THEY SAID THEY HAD IT IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED. THEY LIED. I won't even visit the store, even though it is 3 miles away.

This is my biggest problem with them. If you go to their website they define "In Stock" as, "Item Is In Stock For Immediate Sale"...... IT'S NOT. It means that it's in some warehouse somewhere, and it can be shipped to them. You can't just walk in and buy it. I get sick and tired of these places playing end around games like that. If it's not under your roof when I walk in the door..... IT'S NOT, "IN STOCK".

They're not the only one's who play this deceiving game. There was a place by Scottsdale Gun Club called "U.S. Auto Weapons" that pulled similar crap. They had almost nothing in stock, but could, "get it in a few days".... From what I understand, they went belly up not that long ago. I guess enough people got sick and tired of having their middle leg pulled.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top