JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're not bad for shooting. I don't hardly shoot mine because it's sorta spendy. FYI, stay faraway from the EAA Witness. I had one in 10mm and it was a stovepiper, jammer. I sent it in for repairs 3 times and it got worse every time. They even put a nice, new blue slide on it. They told me it was made for " hardball " ammo. I called bullbubbleguminsky on that one. They couldn't/wouldn't fix it.

Last Edited:
I have bought a few firearms at Tombstone. Good people. Do most of my shopping at Merchant Firearms though... and it's great thar they are 3 miles from my house and have a Sig pro shop..

Also do a lot of business with Reed Firearms. Started as a home based ffl and next month opening his first storefront! Great people.

I saw them before they had a store , internet sales, and were located near Prescott Az.
I made the mistake of ordering a pistol from them and it took 2 weeks for it to be delivered to my local ffl in phoenix. THEY SAID THEY HAD IT IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED. THEY LIED. I won't even visit the store, even though it is 3 miles away.

I don't think I have seen anything you have posted be positive. In fact I keep hearing about how much of an bubblegum you are. Anything I have seen with your "targetshooter" on I know if i click it your talking down on someone. Dont you have anything better to do then to attempt to make people feel bad about themselves? I say attempt because your not very good at it. Your just an bubblegum

New Resource Reviews

Back Top