JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been using the cloth type belts (with the smooth buckle that has the sliding pin) for years. The issue is that they tend to wear out very quickly, and I am unable to find the specific one that I liked (they quit making them, but I had several purchased ahead - down to like the last one now).

So, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a couple of tactical carry belts from Kore Essentials. They fit from 24" to 54" waists (you cut them to the length you need). The buckles are very stout, and you can tigthen them in 1/4" increments when you put them on. I just got them today and cut them to fit - so far I think they will work well.

They are not inexpensive, so if you are cheap, then these won't be for you. But, if you need a quality belt, then just spend the coin to get them. I got one of the X4 & one of the X6 models (the X6 is the one with the cool buckle - the gray one on the left).

20210428_135302.jpg 20210428_135326.jpg

Kore Essentials has leather belts, too. The benefit to their design is much greater adjustability - other leather belts can only be tightened in 1" increments. The Kore Essentials belts can be tightened in 1/4" increments.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top