JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am Tommy Hawkins from the SoCal desert. I got to know about this forum when I was trying to make inquiries about Ruger Hawkeye from a friend next door and he told me joining this forum will allow me learn more about firearms. I really hope I can learn more from this forum.
Thanks.

I am Tommy Hawkins from the SoCal desert. I got to know about this forum when I was trying to make inquiries about Ruger Hawkeye from a friend next door and he told me joining this forum will allow me learn more about firearms. I really hope I can learn more from this forum.
Thanks.
Welcome Tommy, my name is David, I am from So. Cal. (Commie fornia) myself, 32 years in Ventura County and 10 years in Palmdale/Lancaster.. Moved to Az in 2014. You can lean some things here, if you have any questions about something in particular, just post your question and someone should answer it in a fair amount of time... I don't know everything, but feel free to ask me your question and I will do my best to get it answered for you, of if you just wanna chat, go out shooting or whatever just hit me up.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top