JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am Tommy Hawkins from the SoCal desert. I got to know about this forum when I was trying to make inquiries about Ruger Hawkeye from a friend next door and he told me joining this forum will allow me learn more about firearms. I really hope I can learn more from this forum.
Thanks.

I am Tommy Hawkins from the SoCal desert. I got to know about this forum when I was trying to make inquiries about Ruger Hawkeye from a friend next door and he told me joining this forum will allow me learn more about firearms. I really hope I can learn more from this forum.
Thanks.
Welcome Tommy, my name is David, I am from So. Cal. (Commie fornia) myself, 32 years in Ventura County and 10 years in Palmdale/Lancaster.. Moved to Az in 2014. You can lean some things here, if you have any questions about something in particular, just post your question and someone should answer it in a fair amount of time... I don't know everything, but feel free to ask me your question and I will do my best to get it answered for you, of if you just wanna chat, go out shooting or whatever just hit me up.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top