if given LAND in AZ what would you do?

Reactions
If you were given Land in AZ say 40 acres, and were never able to sell it. say it good be in the family for a long time but never sold or traded or anything, Where would it be and what would you use it for?

I personally would like a sweet hunting, camping, atving, hiking place, and would prob pick something like show low.

Reactions
I would have said North of Mesa but it has grown so large that I really have no idea. I was stationed at Williams AFB back on 1970 and last visitied Phoenix in 2007. Place has grown so much I darn near got lost a few times ...... and I was raised there in the early 60's ...... 42nd Street between Indian School and Camelback. I think I will just remian in this fairly small town (20,000 Population) down in Southwest Oklahoma.

Reactions
If you were given Land in AZ say 40 acres, and were never able to sell it. say it good be in the family for a long time but never sold or traded or anything, Where would it be and what would you use it for?

I personally would like a sweet hunting, camping, atving, hiking place, and would prob pick something like show low.
Hold it for ransome and get some of our money back from Mexico :D
Oops....

Reactions
I would build a retreat, then probably give up on CA and just live there full time.While I wasn't living there, I would let a neighbor farm/graze on the land so it wasn't going to waste.

I would put it somewhere with trees, and a large stream. Near Flagstaff looks nice.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Boulder City Gun Show
Boulder Creek Golf Club
1501 Veterans Memorial Dr, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
Top Bottom