if given LAND in AZ what would you do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YoteHunter, May 28, 2012.

1. YoteHunter

YoteHunter
    San Tan Valley AZ

If you were given Land in AZ say 40 acres, and were never able to sell it. say it good be in the family for a long time but never sold or traded or anything, Where would it be and what would you use it for?

I personally would like a sweet hunting, camping, atving, hiking place, and would prob pick something like show low.

2. pinkhamr

pinkhamr
    Altus, OK

I would have said North of Mesa but it has grown so large that I really have no idea. I was stationed at Williams AFB back on 1970 and last visitied Phoenix in 2007. Place has grown so much I darn near got lost a few times ...... and I was raised there in the early 60's ...... 42nd Street between Indian School and Camelback. I think I will just remian in this fairly small town (20,000 Population) down in Southwest Oklahoma.

3. Biggizzel

Biggizzel New Member

I would build my own private range on the land, put a nice little house & make it my summer/weekend getaway place. I'd like to be out near the Prescott area.

4. U201491

U201491 Member

Hold it for ransome and get some of our money back from Mexico :D
    Oops....

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner
    Gone

Retreat property!!

CFletch likes this.
  6. CFletch

CFletch
    California

I would build a retreat, then probably give up on CA and just live there full time.While I wasn't living there, I would let a neighbor farm/graze on the land so it wasn't going to waste.

I would put it somewhere with trees, and a large stream. Near Flagstaff looks nice.

Dunerunner likes this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner
    Gone

I've always liked Flagstaff. Just far enough from Sedona to be somewhat wacko free.

8. billyinfinity

billyinfinity
    Oregon, Utah, SoCal, and Vegas..mostly Oregon.

I like the Flagstaff area too. I'd be okay with most of the places in north of Flagstaff as well...maybe not Colorado City ;)