JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you were given Land in AZ say 40 acres, and were never able to sell it. say it good be in the family for a long time but never sold or traded or anything, Where would it be and what would you use it for?

I personally would like a sweet hunting, camping, atving, hiking place, and would prob pick something like show low.

I would have said North of Mesa but it has grown so large that I really have no idea. I was stationed at Williams AFB back on 1970 and last visitied Phoenix in 2007. Place has grown so much I darn near got lost a few times ...... and I was raised there in the early 60's ...... 42nd Street between Indian School and Camelback. I think I will just remian in this fairly small town (20,000 Population) down in Southwest Oklahoma.

I would build my own private range on the land, put a nice little house & make it my summer/weekend getaway place. I'd like to be out near the Prescott area.

If you were given Land in AZ say 40 acres, and were never able to sell it. say it good be in the family for a long time but never sold or traded or anything, Where would it be and what would you use it for?

I personally would like a sweet hunting, camping, atving, hiking place, and would prob pick something like show low.

Hold it for ransome and get some of our money back from Mexico :D
Oops....

I would build a retreat, then probably give up on CA and just live there full time.While I wasn't living there, I would let a neighbor farm/graze on the land so it wasn't going to waste.

I would put it somewhere with trees, and a large stream. Near Flagstaff looks nice.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top