JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as you all know the wife and I will be moving to AZ. Dang what a stressful time trying to get loaded up and coordinating everything to make that happen.

On top of it all I have been trying to look for work in AZ. So I'm just reaching out to all of you to see if you know anyone who has been looking for help and is hiring. My main back ground is in Construction. I have been applying for Project Manager and Superintendent jobs but am open to other things. If anyone knows of anyone hiring please feel free to shoot me a PM or just ask the questions here. Thanks for the help in advance.

So as you all know the wife and I will be moving to AZ. Dang what a stressful time trying to get loaded up and coordinating everything to make that happen.

On top of it all I have been trying to look for work in AZ. So I'm just reaching out to all of you to see if you know anyone who has been looking for help and is hiring. My main back ground is in Construction. I have been applying for Project Manager and Superintendent jobs but am open to other things. If anyone knows of anyone hiring please feel free to shoot me a PM or just ask the questions here. Thanks for the help in advance.
If you work construction you wont have any problem finding a job. Residential or commercial they are both booming. As a matter of fact the only time it wasn't booming was back when the Kenyan was being a little dick tater.

If you work construction you wont have any problem finding a job. Residential or commercial they are both booming. As a matter of fact the only time it wasn't booming was back when the Kenyan was being a little dick tater.

I have started applying for jobs now that I know when we will be there. Hoping to have a job in short order because I hate renting. Need to buy a house ASAP so I can get my stuff out of storage. Moving is expensive and I'm not sure if the word HATE covers how I feel about it. :D

Are you doing project management in one of the trades or building?
Arizona tends to divide up the titles in one of the sub categories/trades. Then in to Building which is a B license here. Finally A license work which is roadways, bridges and electrical work over 15kv. These are all considered engineering projects.
Arizona can be cool to newbies. I would not highlight the new arrival.
I moved to Phoenix in '70 and finally made it out to Tucson in 2009.
Get a water bottle and put it in every vehicle you own. Hot water is better than no water in the Arizona Summer. 8 months a year it is wonderful then 4 months it becomes warm to toasty. Your in luck the monsoons are near. Great light shows in the sky and usually a few decent storms.

Stay away from the east side of Phoenix/ the valley. They have a forest fire going on NE, largest in the state. I look out every morning to the fire on Mt Lemon which is pushing 100k acres.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top