Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hey all - Another new guy here!

Reactions
Got word of this site from uncle google - I was looking into where people are going to buy/sell/trade now that Backpage is toast. I liked looking at all the stuff people had, and I have bought, sold & traded on occasion. Seems like from what I've seen here, people want to fill the void left from the demise of BP, and I'm all about it. I'm a touring musician mainly now-a-days, I also produce videos (camera guy, Editor) but I do like to shoot when I get home. I reload, and have worked full time over 20 years as a gunsmith and machinist off and on since 1993. Enough about me, lets see whats going on in here...Cheers guys - JB Jones

Joe Link

Reactions
Welcome JB! Sounds like you'll be a great fit around here. Filling the void which backpage left is certainly one of our goals.

Reactions
Welcome from a fellow west side dweller (the deplorable side of Phoenix). What’s your instrument of choice and preferred musical genre? I too am suffering the loss of backpage.

Reactions
Wow sounds like you are an amazing individual. I have been building ARs from parts and it has me interested in more complicated gunsmithing. I know building ARs from parts is nothing compared to what you have done. I have been looking into getting a drill press to mill out some 80% lowers for ARs and Glocks. Glad more people are coming to this site.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Tombstone Freedom Days
Multiple Venues
Tombstone, AZ 85638, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Pistol Parlour
    5.00 star(s)
    I moved to Mesa in 2007 from Flagstaff and didn't really have any gun nut friends to tell me...
    • MesaAZ_Brian
  • Gallenson's Gun Shop
    3.00 star(s)
    Parking sucks. They can be busy, especially on the weekends. But, service is decent, selection...
    • Squidgie