Hey all - Another new guy here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JB Jones, May 10, 2018.

1. JB Jones

JB Jones
    Peoria, AZ

Got word of this site from uncle google - I was looking into where people are going to buy/sell/trade now that Backpage is toast. I liked looking at all the stuff people had, and I have bought, sold & traded on occasion. Seems like from what I've seen here, people want to fill the void left from the demise of BP, and I'm all about it. I'm a touring musician mainly now-a-days, I also produce videos (camera guy, Editor) but I do like to shoot when I get home. I reload, and have worked full time over 20 years as a gunsmith and machinist off and on since 1993. Enough about me, lets see whats going on in here...Cheers guys - JB Jones

2. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

Welcome JB! Sounds like you'll be a great fit around here. Filling the void which backpage left is certainly one of our goals.

CAMPMEAT likes this.
  3. azblazor

azblazor
    Litchfield Park AZ

Welcome from a fellow west side dweller (the deplorable side of Phoenix). What’s your instrument of choice and preferred musical genre? I too am suffering the loss of backpage.

4. wifininja021

wifininja021
    Arizona

Wow sounds like you are an amazing individual. I have been building ARs from parts and it has me interested in more complicated gunsmithing. I know building ARs from parts is nothing compared to what you have done. I have been looking into getting a drill press to mill out some 80% lowers for ARs and Glocks. Glad more people are coming to this site.

5. MadDuner

MadDuner
    Anywhere I Want

Welcome!