JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got word of this site from uncle google - I was looking into where people are going to buy/sell/trade now that Backpage is toast. I liked looking at all the stuff people had, and I have bought, sold & traded on occasion. Seems like from what I've seen here, people want to fill the void left from the demise of BP, and I'm all about it. I'm a touring musician mainly now-a-days, I also produce videos (camera guy, Editor) but I do like to shoot when I get home. I reload, and have worked full time over 20 years as a gunsmith and machinist off and on since 1993. Enough about me, lets see whats going on in here...Cheers guys - JB Jones

Welcome JB! Sounds like you'll be a great fit around here. Filling the void which backpage left is certainly one of our goals.

Wow sounds like you are an amazing individual. I have been building ARs from parts and it has me interested in more complicated gunsmithing. I know building ARs from parts is nothing compared to what you have done. I have been looking into getting a drill press to mill out some 80% lowers for ARs and Glocks. Glad more people are coming to this site.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top