Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Get a Pro 2nd amendment message out!

Reactions
Donald Trump JR will be in Arizona for a book signing next week. I cannot attend, but if any of you can, you could briefly encourage the man to tell his father to stay tough against any more encroachment on our rights, like Red Flag laws that deny due process and force gun owners to incur massive legal costs they cannot afford. Be respectful, be brief, and get involved if you can!

OP
RobErvin
Reactions
It's coming up this Monday. Unsure if you have to register or get tickets. I would go myself but have a DR appointment Monday.
I think its' a GREAT opportunity to get some PRO 2nd amendment people to relay an important message to a man who has his father's ear as an adviser.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars