JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is not a good thing!, Bass Pros is already owned by Cabelas.

Actually, it's the other way around. Bass Pro purchased Cabela's. However, I do feel that this is one instance where the justice department needs to deny the purchase. There will be no big chain sporting goods stores left to compete (I don't count Big 5, as they are kind of a joke).

One thing is for sure whether Sportsman's Warehouse gets bought or not, they all advertise long after their inventory has run out or will sell items they don't have in inventory yet like ammo. Gets to be frustrating.

I'm fortunate enough to have a Cabelas or a Sportsman's where ever I call home, though the lines have been getting longer and longer as everybody's inventory is getting bought up. Crazy times lately.

I just did a trade for a Marlin 336 made in 1967 and got the original box of Winchester Super-Speed Power-Point ammo that was purchased with the gun. It's got the VM sale sticker on it for a whopping $3.57. I miss the days when every corner store carried ammo and most carried firearms as well.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top