JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So to accept this and go forward with a "Free" stamp means we have effectively allowed them to create a database of guns and owners. Some of these were purchased as pistols, some were built from stripped lower and uppers, some were built from 80% lowers/uppers and some were built from kits. This is the first level they want to know where they are and who has them. I say NO!

OH well thank god at least we can stamp them for free!! What a bunch of phucking morons!! If they think everyone is going to comply they have another thing coming.

So to accept this and go forward with a "Free" stamp means we have effectively allowed them to create a database of guns and owners. Some of these were purchased as pistols, some were built from stripped lower and uppers, some were built from 80% lowers/uppers and some were built from kits. This is the first level they want to know where they are and who has them. I say NO!

Sarcasm it was sarcasm my friend I wouldn't register or stamp one if I had it. Maybe I do and maybe I don't ;)

The way I read it was that they just withdrew the public comment part of it.
?

The big buzz right now is the ATF has rescinded their proposed rule change. I've been watching and it appears they might have put their push on hold but nothing more.

They have only filed their original document of "notice" of proposed rule changes with no rescission and they have not ended the public comment period which will expire January 4, 2021.

There are over 280 pages containing more than 7,000 public comments. A quick flip through indicates the vast majority, if not all, are opposed to this rule change.

If you're interested in the actual publication and the comments:

https://www.regulations.gov/docketBrows ... -2020-0001

New Resource Reviews

Back Top