Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State 8-year-old boy accidentally shoots mother at baseball game, gun owner charged

Reactions
This is one more person to be added to a giant list of folks who likely would never have been shot if only our schools taught a course on gun safety. With the huge number of firearms in the US, I think gun safety is every bit as important as sex education and just as similarly, who will provide this needed training if the schools don't?

The answer is Nobody

The most hated gun organization has a great gun safety course already laid out--one that has saved countless lives & yet our schools seemingly want nothing to do with Eddie Eagle Eddie Eagle GunSafe® Program

OP
DB Wesner

DB Wesner

Reactions
This is one more person to be added to a giant list of folks who likely would never have been shot if only our schools taught a course on gun safety. With the huge number of firearms in the US, I think gun safety is every bit as important as sex education and just as similarly, who will provide this needed training if the schools don't?

The answer is Nobody

The most hated gun organization has a great gun safety course already laid out--one that has saved countless lives & yet our schools seemingly want nothing to do with Eddie Eagle Eddie Eagle GunSafe® Program
100% agreed.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
The Pavilions
475 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle