JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An 11 year old girl took a loaded AR-15 to a hearing on gun legislation in Idaho (ranked number 2 nationally for gun rights - Arizona is number 1). Kind of funny that she attended the hearing, spoke her peace, and no one was shot, killed, or threatened. Amazing how they try to vilify law abiding citizens, yet the ones who obey the law never seem to cause the problems - it's the ones who break the law that do.

I saw that story, and reacted to it on yahoo!News. How in helsinki did the alleged reporter know the magazine had any ammo in it? These liberal idiot reporters know so little about firearms, it's comical. They are myopically convinced that "AR" means "assault rifle." To those of us who know, it means "Armalite" or "ArmaLite Rifle." The term "assault rifle" was coined in 1994 by one gun-hating Josh Sugarman, some liberal dingbat whom wouldn't know the muzzle of a rifle from the pizzle of a rhinoceros. The term was coined to strike fear into the hearts and minds of the ignorant masses on the East and West Coasts. Y'all know about which States I'm talkin'...

Was the girl even old enough to own a rifle on her own?

In states where you still have firearm freedom - like Arizona and Idaho - a child can be given a rifle as a gift (in most of the places that allow it, a parent must be with the child when the rifle is being transported to a shooting range or a hunt). She started shooting at age 5. She shot her first deer with that AR-15 when she was 9. In Arizona, you can gift a handgun to someone who is 18 to 20 years old.

In states where you still have firearm freedom - like Arizona and Idaho - a child can be given a rifle as a gift (in most of the places that allow it, a parent must be with the child when the rifle is being transported to a shooting range or a hunt). She started shooting at age 5. She shot her first deer with that AR-15 when she was 9. In Arizona, you can gift a handgun to someone who is 18 to 20 years old.

God I can't wait to get to AZ

I have given rifles to baby boys for 60 years. The fathers usually use them until the boy has had the training needed then they are transferred to the young males hands. I have always seen it as a right of passage from the "Uncle"

New Resource Reviews

Back Top