JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My thoughts EXACTLY!
The laws of God cannot be usurped by men!
I have the God given gift of life, it is precious to me, not to be squandered or wasted
I will defend it with ever bit strength I have, and any tools available to me!
DO NOT TELL ME I CANNOT nor what tools I can or cannot have or use, it's not your God damn right to set those terms, nor do I agree with them in any way!
I enter into no contract with any living person or entity where my Right is limited, PERIOD! I reject the laws and intentions of misguided men where my God given rights are restricted or revoked!

God does not demand that a man stand there and be violently murdered by evil men or by evil governments. The Framers knew this; this is why we as Americans have the Second Amendment. It is our Individual Right to defend ourselves against evil, be it by one person or by an entire government. This is such a simple concept. Such a travesty that this idea has been discarded, ignored or denied in so many nations around the world, and by several States in this nation.

Me, I just love a gun on my hip at all times....
Saw a gentleman walk into my local Walmart today; had some medium-sized automatic on his hip. Was probably one of those 3½" M1911s; looked like it from the distance at which I saw it.

I like to see a person carrying a firearm; just makes me feel better knowing there is a man who is most likely trained in how to use his firearm if the need arises. My brother is trained; he's taken something like seven or eight personal defense courses. He carries more or less at all times. He has learned how to scan and assess the scene in front of him (entering a grocery store, for example) in just a few seconds. He watches the way people walk and how they look around their environs. He has become very "situationally aware" since I fired him up and turned him on to acquiring firearms about three years ago. It's one of the very few things I've ever done in my entire life of any real value...

One other thing too. I always carry one in the chamber no matter what pistol it is. To me, if a person doesn't, they are a Hollywood prop.
I've been pulled over by LEOs on very many occasions while simply driving the black truck... and presented my carry permit with my license, registration and insurance when they ask. They always want to know where the weapon is, but they also always ask if it's loaded, and with one in the chamber? The answer is always "yes". If I have to engage somebody with it, I don't have time to rack it, let alone know I'll have two hands to do so. That usually sets the "tone" during the stop... very few of them ever seem too concerned after we talk for a few minutes.

I'll clear the chamber on my ARs for the trip to or from the desert for target practice though. They are in cases and wouldn't be very "available" in a self-defense role then anyway. But I never shoot up all the ammo I bring out there. You just never know.....

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top