JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AMproducts' submittal from twitter is definitely creepy. The only reason I can see a staircase being in the forest is to ascend into an alien space vehicle. Now if you can cross vast distances of Space, wouldn't you just bring your own staircase for accessing your interstellar velocipede? I kind o' discount the stuff about staircases in that twitter posting...

AMproducts' submittal from twitter is definitely creepy. The only reason I can see a staircase being in the forest is to ascend into an alien space vehicle. Now if you can cross vast distances of Space, wouldn't you just bring your own staircase for accessing your interstellar velocipede? I kind o' discount the stuff about staircases in that twitter posting...

I don't recall him saying the staircase was ascending . . . .

Hmmm. I read that somewhere; I'm pretty sure it was in this thread. Maybe we've had a strange thing happen on our website that cannot be explained...

yoda-lift-ZOID-output.jpg

I've been hunting and fishing all over Arizona for the past 30 + years. I love bow hunting and had the same campsite near Flagstaff for 8 years. I drew a elk tag in that area and set up camp as usual I set my GPS for camp. The night before opening I heard what sounded like someone dragging a stick in the dirt outside my tent in camp when I looked out of my window with a flash light I didn't see anything so went back to bed. Ten minutes later I heard it again in the same place so I got up went outside and didn't see anything. This happened two more times. I checked the ground for whatever was dragging and found no marks in the dirt in the morning before leaving camp to hunt. While returning to camp from hunting I checked my GPS for accuracy when I got within approximately 60 yards it said arriving destination two more steps and the arrow pointed the opposite direction and said destination 1 mile. I went in from different directions and the exact thing happened. I had an electrical field all around my campsite. I moved my camp about a 1/4 mile away and never camped there again.

Or there is something the Feds don't want you to find on GPS there. Sensitive areas or addresses can be blocked out of the GPS network. DR

About 40 years ago my brother and I were hiking down tonto creek. We were about 8 and 12 at the time. While up above the creek we heard voices and splashing, walked over to the edge and there they were, 2 chicks skinning dipping in the creek.
Funniest part was the brunnette was a blonde and the blonde was a brunette.

Just as I was pointing at some clouds everyone in our group looked over, and saw the 3 point ball of lightning make 3 rotations down the hill near our camp.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top