JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, I'm of little help.. but if you really have to have something super cool of the Holy Black, you can contact:

I travel 2 hours each way to visit there all the time, great folks with tons of goodies I don't need, and yet I always find stuff stowed away in my truck when I get home! Great Shop, and I know they ship all over the place, so it shouldn't be too bad for ya!

It is USA made GOEX brand FFg . I bought a case about 5 years ago and it has been stored in my safe in an air conditioned garage. I only have a black powder signaling cannon now and can never use up the amount I have. You are welcome to buy any amount you can use @ $20.00 a pound.

I have used BlackMZ for years now in my Pedersoli Howdah, Ruger old army and Pietta Sheriff. I think I still have 8 bottles left. If you can find it, its really good because there is no corrosion like with every other black powder. I bought so much overtime because Sportsmans was selling it for 10 bucks a pound so i would grab a couple each time i was in the store. I would shoot BP a lot because the powder was so cheap. I couldn't find it on SW website anymore, not sure if they still have it or not. I just noticed its says its discontinued on the alliance site.
https://www.alliantpowder.com/products/powder/blackmz.aspx

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top