JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Various Rifles Flintlock and Percussion, various Calibers. Also Pistol ,Flintlock and Percussion. Single shot an Revolver 6 shot . All are reproduction Italian , All In working order.Just load an shot.Many Cylinder Extras. Manufactures , Colt , Remington, Le Mat. Let Me know what your interested in and I'll let you know if I have One.I don't Really Shot These much anymore. I think it's time to let someone else enjoy them.

Colt ,Remington ,Starr, Several Flintlock and Cap single shot pistls. Lots of single shot rifles, both cap and flintlock.To many to list what ones are you looking for? Even have a Pedersoli Howdah in 20 guage black powder.Remingtton carbine in .452 ball.

Colt ,Remington ,Starr, Several Flintlock and Cap single shot pistls. Lots of single shot rifles, both cap and flintlock.To many to list what ones are you looking for? Even have a Pedersoli Howdah in 20 guage black powder.Remingtton carbine in .452 ball.
can we talk on phone?...i'll send my number [I'm in tucson midtown] Wade

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top