JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking about putting my Mosin Nagant M91/30 up for trade. 1943 model, with the 'accessories" (sling, ammunition pouches, oil can). It's a little scarred up (may have seen combat). I haven't shot it in quite some time. I would try to trade for a high power rifle (.30-06, etc.) or a 1911 chambered in .38 Super. I just can't decide.

I am also thinking about selling my Rock Island full size 1911 (matte nickel finish). I know I won't get anywhere near what I paid for it, but I want another stainless 1911.

Decisions, decisions...

I'd say no on the Mosin, only because I regret selling one of mine. They're cool guns with a lot of history that you don't feel bad about shooting. In my opinion they don't bring in enough cash to make it worthwhile, so I'd rather keep the gun.

No opinion on the 1911. I've bought and sold a bunch when I couldn't afford to own more than one or two at a time. I finally had to tell myself I was going to stop selling guns, and for the most part I have. I have a large collection now that I never get bored with :)

Well, it's a done deal. I bought that Mosin Nagant several years ago at Big 5 Sporting Goods for $89 + tax. It was 'numbers matching' (I just discovered that when I found the steel butt stock plate today). I ended up with a Mossberg Trophy Hunter .30-06 bolt action, with a Nikko Sterling 4-16x44 illuminated reticle scope. The guy purchased it at a gun show a couple of years ago and never shot it - so it is basically brand new. I think I did all right on this deal. It isn't a scratch in the picture of the bolt. I discovered it was a piece of thread after I had taken the picture.

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top