JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the type of cancer he has I'm surprised he is still with us at all! I have heard he is in really poor shape. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he tried on more time to break the knife off in our backs!
I haven't heard one word about him since it was confirmed that he was the leadership behind the targeting of conservative groups by the IRS. DR

He served his country to an extreme degree during his military career. He then went off the rails once ascending to the US Senate. Only God knows why...

He served his country to an extreme degree during his military career. He then went off the rails once ascending to the US Senate. Only God knows why...

I looked at him as a hero, watched him walk off the steps of the plane when they returned, held him in the highest respect. But, you're right, he went off the rails somewhere. Seems he was one of the biggest denizens in the swamp, and he got BOUGHT somewhere along the line. I think he's waiting to vote against Trumps SCOTUS pick, as a last show of defiance and contempt. Would be typical of his current habit.

Well, a week has gone by, Guess John is just like Alec Baldwin, who was gonna leave the country when Bush 2 was elected, or Miley Cyrus who left when Trump was elected, but came back cuz she has no fans in Europe.

The man has a glioblastoma in the frontal portion of his brain, depending when it started & not when it was discovered, the 81yo has about another 8-10 months to live, if that long.

As it appears he has decided to engage in frivolous medical treatment options, his current quality of life falls under the category of extremely miserable for him, his immediate family, and his friends as they wait for his EOL.

Your disparaging and callous commentary towards this dying man suffering from this form of aggressive and terminal brain cancer, matter what your personal beliefs about his political past or his war legacy he endured, is truly disappointing and shows a complete lack of what is known as compassion towards another in time of need.

I can only presume he is being kept on the rolls of the Senate out of respect.

The man has a glioblastoma in the frontal portion of his brain, depending when it started & not when it was discovered, the 81yo has about another 8-10 months to live, if that long.

As it appears he has decided to engage in frivolous medical treatment options, his current quality of life falls under the category of extremely miserable for him, his immediate family, and his friends as they wait for his EOL.

Your disparaging and callous commentary towards this dying man suffering from this form of aggressive and terminal brain cancer, matter what your personal beliefs about his political past or his war legacy he endured, is truly disappointing and shows a complete lack of what is known as compassion towards another in time of need.

Well, mr. know everything, you show yourself again to be nothing but an anal vent and provocateur.
I've had a cousin die from a glioblastoma, and am fully aware of the process and results, other than you who appear to read something somewhere and then claim to know all there is about something. If you maybe noticed, I've said nothing about his infirmity, the progress of his disease or the devastating effects of the condition. I haven't made any statements about his medication or course of treatment. UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMINGLY ALWAYS HAVE SOME INNOCUOUS AND INANE SELF-AGGRANDIZING COMMENT TO MAKE.
I have stated my change in attitude about his effectiveness as a REPUBLICAN representative of Arizonans, of which you are not one.
So why not just take your donkey flop comments and keep them in NM. Once again you imprint your twisted lack of understanding to someones statements, only to create some point of BS contention.
Well, mr big ----,TWIST THIS!!

Before McCain dies of 'natural causes' he should be drawn & quartered for Treason

Well, mr. know everything, you show yourself again to be nothing but an anal vent and provocateur.
I've had a cousin die from a glioblastoma, and am fully aware of the process and results, other than you who appear to read something somewhere and then claim to know all there is about something. If you maybe noticed, I've said nothing about his infirmity, the progress of his disease or the devastating effects of the condition. I haven't made any statements about his medication or course of treatment. UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMINGLY ALWAYS HAVE SOME INNOCUOUS AND INANE SELF-AGGRANDIZING COMMENT TO MAKE.
I have stated my change in attitude about his effectiveness as a REPUBLICAN representative of Arizonans, of which you are not one.
So why not just take your donkey flop comments and keep them in NM. Once again you imprint your twisted lack of understanding to someones statements, only to create some point of BS contention.
Well, mr big ----,TWIST THIS!!

Darn, you know targetshooter, seems like if it isn't the neurocognitive disorders it is now glioblastoma inbreed in your gene pool, truly sorry to hear about that, any other maladies running rampant in your kin?

Also nice to see your pre-elementary school taunts continue to stream as it fits quite nicely with a Freudian period it sounds like you never overcame.

PS: per Merriam-Webster:
innocuous - not causing or being capable of causing injury or hurt
inane - lacking significance
Targetshooter, point of interest, if my comments are not causing or capable of causing injury or hurt and lack significance...why do you get so upset, per se? sure you are truly doing well?

Last Edited:
Darn, you know targetshooter, seems like if it isn't the neurocognitive disorders it is now glioblastoma inbreed in your gene pool, truly sorry to hear about that, any other maladies running rampant in your kin?

Also nice to see your pre-elementary school taunts continue to stream as it fits quite nicely with a Freudian period it sounds like you never overcame.

PS: per Merriam-Webster:
innocuous - not causing or being capable of causing injury or hurt
inane - lacking significance
Targetshooter, point of interest, if my comments are not causing or capable of causing injury or hurt and lack significance...why do you get so upset, per se? sure you are truly doing well?

because you are a worthless trolling fool without any social significance with no redeeming social value except to start arguments for whatever worthless purpose you deem appropriate.

Again a final comment, you don't know how to understand a viable point of view so you can pound salt up your anal vent, something which will undoubtedly give you great pleasure!!!!

because you are a worthless trolling fool without any social significance with no redeeming social value except to start arguments for whatever worthless purpose you deem appropriate.

Again a final comment, you don't know how to understand a viable point of view so you can pound salt up your anal vent, something which will undoubtedly give you great pleasure!!!!

Thank you targetshooter, it is always such a sincere disappointment when an individual shows, through their own volition, the entire public world their true self as well as their mean spirted outlook coupled with a name calling bullying treatment towards their fellow citizens.

It is a truly such a tragic shame and I do wish you well in your life's sojourn(s) and certainly hope you can overcome this phase.

Thank you targetshooter, it is always such a sincere disappointment when an individual shows, through their own volition, the entire public world their true self as well as their mean spirted outlook coupled with a name calling bullying treatment towards their fellow citizens.

It is a truly such a tragic shame and I do wish you well in your life's sojourn(s) and certainly hope you can overcome this phase.

I had to put him on [Ignore]
funny but I don't miss him a bit

One thing I know about big John is that he does know a quality firearm. When he allegedly chose to arm Sunni terrorists in Syria he chose Arsenal Bulgarian AK47s. When he exported weapons thru Georgia to be used against Iran, he chose Century AKs. Word on the street is he also has shipped out a few Dillion Aero Miniguns!

One thing I know about Big John is that he does know a quality firearm. When he allegedly chose to arm Sunni terrorists in Syria, he chose Arsenal Bulgarian AK47s.
I had one of those. Mine was a billet receiver one with the underfolder stock. I bought it in April 2007 and fired it a total of 40 times before I gave it away in January 2017. It went to a good home, and to someone who will take good care of it. It was an Arsenal Arms SAS M-7; I had twelve 30-round magazines for it. I put an AK-74 muzzle brake on it to pish-off Feinswine. Of course, the bravo-itch never knew I did such a thing. But I did...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top