JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
billdeserthill brought up the Keating 5, where McCain was investigated by the US Attorney general and was found to have "POOR Judgement" but not prosecutable. Keating was the driver behind the Lincoln Thrift debacle.
The PBS station in Phoenix did a hour long report on Keating from the stand point of how great a business man he was. Included was how he was importing Samoans for his landscaping crews. I knew then that there was something rotten in the hen house. I ran in to John boy at a mall years ago and got to ask him this question, Why have you quit practicing Goldwater Politics? 4-5 minutes later with a lot of hot air he quit talking. Remember this man chose Sara Palin to be Veep. If that does not show his lack of being in touch nothing will.
The man served his country, the man survived capture. Good maybe even great for him. That has not a damn thing to do with being a self important despot politically.

One of the things uncovered while opening the disgraced FBI agents emails was the long rumoured but now proven fact that It was John McCain who allowed the Obama IRS to attack conservative groups! No wonder He and O weresuch good Pals! DR

It was John McCain who allowed the [Kenya]bama IRS to attack conservative groups!
Well, I'll be God-condemned! I had not heard that. Given McCain's shaky conservatism, I'd not disagree that McCain wasn't a standard-bearer for the Right. Imagine if he had not helped-out the Evil Left in the 2012 election. Romney might very well have been elected, and the repair to our American Freedom might very well have begun four years earlier. When we weigh everything McCain did against this country against what he did for her support, he doesn't have much going for him. At least that's what I think...

Burial at Annapolis, today. I wonder if the burial site will be in some place that will have the cadets walking by with regularity. If that be so, will they be required to salute?

Good Lord, they've been carrying-on over this guy for what, 4 days now?
Only because he was such a thorn in Trump's side. If McCain had been 100 percent up & down the line with Trump, you can bet your retirement fund the Evil Left Media would be savaging the guy with all manner of vicious insults and baseless accusations. I'm barely smart enough to tie my shoes, but I think the Evil Left Media is using McCain's obstreperousness toward Trump to guilt-trip other Republicans to choose the Dark Side and to oppose anything Trump has planned over the next six-plus years. "Why can't you be like McCain? He crossed the aisle to support Chucky Bullschumer. Can't you be as magnanimous, too? Do it for the children."

Don't know if it's got a common walkway, but his place is in a cemetery. It wouldn't be necessary to salute, and there are many "residents" there who outrank him, including his next door buddy, who outrank him. They wouldn't be saluting him unless they were specifically stopped at his grave and wanted to salute him. By the way. I'm guessing you're assessment is correct about the media glorifying McCain to get momentum at Trump building. The evil left has absolutely NO morality and are so pissed at Trumps attacks that you couldn't get expect any less

Trump Tiger & McCain

3Q8Cv1b.jpg

Has good ole John turned in his papers? Or has he decided to stick around and vote against Trump's SCOTUS nominee?

Wouldn't be surprised if he just tries to hang on until the hearings begin!

Now that all is said and done. There was a time I voted for John McCain. In the 80's. I would write him a letter and would get a personal answer. It weht from that to a 'one form letter fits all' and that was if you were lucky. What I though was morbid funny was the big deal they made of this hero stopping his treatment and going out with dignity.Then he dies the next day. I didn't wish dying on anyone but his dying gave cause. Cause Arizona had had it to the top of our heads with John McCain. Here in Arizona since the 'Affordable' Care Act my wife and I pay over twice as much for health insurance with half the coverage and a deductible that can never be reached. In other words twice as much for nothing. Five years is how long McCain promised the people of this state he would end this freedom raping law. But showing his hate he screwed every Arizonan on health insurance. What kind of person disinvites people from his funeral? He wasn't a Maverick or a great statesman. If anything he took tons of cash from the military industrial complex heading the Arms Appropriation Committee in Congress making him a Sunday T.V. Star. Every Sunday there was John preaching war on some small non nuclear country on some TV talk show.

Here in Arizona since the "Affordable" Care Act, my wife and I pay over twice as much for health insurance with half the coverage and a deductible that can never be reached. In other words, twice as much for nothing.
I feel for you. I had cancer surgery over the summer. I have no health insurance at all, so my dad paid for it. A rough estimate as to how much it all cost is about $30,000. That's so close to what I would have had to pay before KenyaKare took up any slack that I would have essentially been paying for it from the get-go.

MengeleCare was never about care. It was about putting the cost of health insurance so far out of reach that America would be begging for the government to cover us all under Medicare. Think Kooky Bernie. The Number One rule under Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is to get a nation's People slated for subjugation onto government-provided healthcare. If the government is the only source for your healthcare you are dam-ned well going to live your life as the government dictates, will you not? The second rule is for the government to unhand the People of their firearms. In those two Rules, I give you the eight years of the Kenyabama Joke-ministration. Praise God America was too smart to vote for the bravo-itch who would have kept the destruction of our Liberty moving forward. God gave us the will and the candidate to save our nation for ourselves, for our kids and for our great-great-grandchildren.

Red Tsunami 2018. Trump Tsunami 2020.

I feel for you. I had cancer surgery over the summer. I have no health insurance at all, so my dad paid for it. A rough estimate as to how much it all cost is about $30,000. That's so close to what I would have had to pay before KenyaKare took up any slack that I would have essentially been paying for it from the get-go.

MengeleCare was never about care. It was about putting the cost of health insurance so far out of reach that America would be begging for the government to cover us all under Medicare. Think Kooky Bernie. The Number One rule under Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is to get a nation's People slated for subjugation onto government-provided healthcare. If the government is the only source for your healthcare you are dam-ned well going to live your life as the government dictates, will you not? The second rule is for the government to unhand the People of their firearms. In those two Rules, I give you the eight years of the Kenyabama Joke-ministration. Praise God America was too smart to vote for the bravo-itch who would have kept the destruction of our Liberty moving forward. God gave us the will and the candidate to save our nation for ourselves, for our kids and for our great-great-grandchildren.

Red Tsunami 2018. Trump Tsunami 2020.
Our deductible is $5,000 each per year. Obama was never about health care. Fast and Furious has murdered over 600 people, his illegal war in Libya murdered 130,000 of the ones he told us he had to save to start his illegal war to begin with and all he accomplished was turning the richest country in Africa and the freest in the Muslim world into a waste land with victory flags of Al Qaeda flying across it.

According to the South Africa Lawyers Association obama has murdered thousands of innocent people across Africa including 500 children with drone attacks. He has been convicted of, among other things, genocide in Malaysia. If anyone crates him up I will pay fourth class postage by way of leaking tuna boat to get him safely to that country.

He is a racist that has murdered more Blacks than all presidents combined. We are to believe he gives a rat's bubblegum about us. America has way more than it's share of stupid people. He lied to our face again and again, abused his power and never missed an opportunity to trash the document he took an oath to defend. He gave Russia the size and capability of Britain's nuclear submarine fleet, gave arab countries the location of Israel's new military base and sent his cronies to Egypt and helped the Muslim Brotherhood plot the overthrow of an American ally of 35 years. Sent Iran $2 billion in cash, tapped our phones, read our mail and armed Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda and armed and trained ISIS in Northern Iraq and Jordan. This poor excuse for a human being should have rotted from the tree the first year of his first term. He is still a threat to this nation now with his hands in a plot to overthrow President Trump with more facts to that plot coming out daily. If justice is ever to prevail we will have a shortage of hemp rope and strong limb trees. A shortage I will gladly except. God says we shouldn't hate but God must have over looked this monster.

My daughter also went through a bout with cancer. I hope you make a complete recovery. She did and I bet you do too.

I didn't say bubblegum

Last Edited:
He's in the "urn".
There was once a guy named Benny. One day he was walking down a beach and found an urn. He started to shine it up when a genie came out of the urn and gave him 3 wishes but if he ever shaved again he would turn into an urn. He made his wishes and had everything one could ever want. One day he tripped over his beard one to many times and shaved then turned into a urn. The moral of the story is 'a Benny shaved is a Benny urned'.

God knew the Kenyan Disaster before he was in the womb. I posit the fraud was elected so as to bring us Trump after eight long and miserable years of lies, broken promises, pish-poor economic performance, deceit, treachery and near-treasonous actions. The $2 billion in cash he paid to Iran-- from where did he get it? Was its release to an enemy State authorized by the US Congress? The Political Science and History textbooks about his tenure ought to be quite thick and have the reading being beyond dizzying. That would be the ideal case. In truth the Evil Left Media will protect the little piece of sewage solids, and all we'll read about is how wonderful he was in our White House. Pure garbage, dressed-up to look like a float in the Thanksgiving Day Parade...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top