RINO MCCAIN

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by targetshooter, Jul 6, 2018.

1. billt

billt
    Glendale, Arizona

And it's just not McCain. Flake is making a total and complete fool out of himself, for the way he is constantly bashing Trump. I just don't understand what either of these 2 idiotic buffoons are trying to accomplish? McCain is going to be remembered as a RINO Republican turncoat. And Flake is committing political suicide.

2. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Well, it's August 5th, and he hasn't quit yet. Another freaking lie from a true champion fake. I guess we shouldn't have expected anything less!

3. billt

billt
    Glendale, Arizona

I don't think he is doing very well. I saw him last week and he was in a wheelchair. And there hasn't been much from or about him on the news lately. He's just marking time. Another jerkoff RINO I can't stand is that idiot commentator George Will. He's telling people to vote Democratic. I can't wait until all of these clowns have destroyed their career's to the point they vanish.

4. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

Will is another one of those better-than-you elites who forever deign to tell we common folk how to live and what to think. There was a day when I would listen to his opinions, but no longer. His never-Trump stance has forever eliminated him from my roster of conservative commentators. Bill Kristol is another one. I'm down to Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Judge Pirro and Tucker Carlson.

5. billt

billt
    Glendale, Arizona

That's pretty much my line up of commentators as well. Everyone else can stick it.

nvshooter likes this.
  6. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

I forgot Jesse Watters (it's his world; we just live in it), Greg Gutfeld, Mark Levin, Greg Jarrett, Sebastian Gorka and Donald Trump. I truly enjoy how Trump will not take any krapp from anyone. It's about time we had a President who will strike back at the attacks by the Evil Left Media. George W. Bush chose to take the higher road, and the media destroyed him. Not so, Trump. He fights back, and it drives Pravda West out of their gourds. I have written many times in my comments on Yahoo!News that I fully support anything Trump does or says that makes liberals' heads explode. I get a lot of hate in return. Just makes me continue to post; I have over 10,000 so far...

7. billt

billt
    Glendale, Arizona

I also enjoy listening to Trump sticking it to em'. Great what he said about Lemon... "The dumbest man on television!" They're still whining about it.

8. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

Was it Lemon who said that missing Malaysian airliner from 2014 may have flown into a black hole? Would be a difficult challenge to come-up with something more ignorant (or stupid) than that. Anybody who has ever watched The Universe on TV would know that a black hole is possessed of such size and of so much gravity that even light cannot escape its power. A black hole has so much gravity that our entire solar system can be pulled into it. I learned these things over thirty years ago; maybe even forty. Apparently Lemon does not have even the slightest desire to learn about where the Earth is in Space. Just another example of CNN putting an idiot on the air to tell their idiot viewers what's goin' on in the world.

9. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

trying to figure the connection to MCCAIN?