JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need a Tikka page, All these 1911's are making me want to shift gears...:p

Why do Tikka's instead of more accurate Styers? Styer.50 Cal, Styer .308, Styer 300 Win MAG, VERY ACCURATE.

Styer 50.JPG

Styer 308.jpg

Styer 300 Win Mag.JPG

Last Edited:
Rifles are OK here.
Title of the thread is "My 1911 Addiction"...
But if someone has another addiction, I don't mind.
Lately in me, my addiction has re manifested itself in 1911's (again...for the 3rd time...)
I also have a Long Range addiction that I was trying to kick... it's really not working out, I just end up hopping from one addiction to another, from the kettle, into the fire and back... Ill start another thread for the Long Range addiction... I just can't think about them for too long or another rifle will follow me home...

Last Edited:
Rifles are OK here.
Title of the thread is "My 1911 Addiction"...
But if someone has another addiction, I don't mind.
Lately in me, my addiction has re manifested itself in 1911's (again...for the 3rd time...)
I also have a Long Range addiction that I was trying to kick... it's really not working out, I just end up hopping from one addiction to another, from the kettle, into the fire and back... Ill start another thread for the Long Range addiction... I just can't think about them for too long or another rifle will follow me home...

Oh hail, this one ought to keep the rifle guys happy.

My "1911 SBR" . . . .

AMT Longslide 45 - 003.JPG

AMT Longslide 45 - 005.JPG

That is awesome!
SBR.... Lmao!

Very nice 7" longslide!

AMT went out of business in 2002. What year was that one made? Pretty sure it's a later model with the Long beavertail and beveled mag well.

Those Pachmyr signature series were my favorite grips! Just bought a set to go on my nickel 1911.

That is awesome!
SBR.... Lmao!

Very nice 7" longslide!

AMT went out of business in 2002. What year was that one made? Pretty sure it's a later model with the Long beavertail and beveled mag well.

Those Pachmyr signature series were my favorite grips! Just bought a set to go on my nickel 1911.

The magwell is an aftermarket add on by S&A. No idea what year it was made, but I do believe it is a later model as well. The earlier guns had polished flats. This one is fully bead blasted.

Z

I manage to spend too much on my addictions already without all the help you guys are trying to give me! I am trying to stop buying new guns and stock up on ammo for the future for awhile. The next (D) that gets in the White House will scream about gun control and drive the pricing for guns and ammo back up. I am just trying to soften the blow.

I manage to spend too much on my addictions already without all the help you guys are trying to give me! I am trying to stop buying new guns and stock up on ammo for the future for awhile. The next (D) that gets in the White House will scream about gun control and drive the pricing for guns and ammo back up. I am just trying to soften the blow.

Tell me all your bad habits, and I'll tell you how to save some money!

Only thing I have left is chewing tobacco (about 5 bucks every 2-3 days) and coffee, about 8 bucks a month... but I started those back up after reaching my goals.

Now, if your hobbies are hookers and blow, you'll have allot more free capital if you prioritize a little different...

When I started preparations, I holed up, got on preparedness minded sites, and kept my nose to it... learning, scrimping, saving, doing for myself, etc.

Even that is a bottomless pit of never ending stuff, and knowledge/learning, and you can become a bit addicted...

At some point, you have to stop worrying, thinking, etc and start doing, and then at some point you have to become satisfied with your knowledge and capabilities, etc and start enjoying what's left of your life, knowing "You got this".

I've always gone at stuff pretty hard, some of it has been good for me, some not...

Mental discipline is good, unless it's misguided...

These words will sound hollow, but here they are:
"Just relax, I think prices are coming down..."

New Resource Reviews

Back Top