JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I kept one Block. 17L with upgrades. Sold others, not interested in any more.

67B0D053-CD47-4590-8FF9-4E973136EDB5.jpeg

93466D6A-4FE0-48D7-B6C7-919743731FD2.jpeg

64BD6E85-1184-4E59-9BD0-9469318ADEB9.jpeg

I posted my wad elsewhere! LOL
So far, I have build 9 2011 series 1911 double stacks, 4 fusion single stack "Classics" using my favorite Colt pattern aggressive grip cuts Caspian slide's and a few with Fusions "Bald" slides which I did the final milling and fitting to get just the right look and feel!

Any one who says a tight fitting 1911 cannot be used as a fighting pistol has never "Run the Gun" for real and doesn't know what their talkin bout! I beat the challenge at GunSite, having one of the first 1911's ever to complete the entire course with out a single failure! and Yes, they kept their word and paid the entire bill including all the ammo I went through, full pop 180 gr 10 mm auto!

I also have my First 1911, Colt series 70 SXE that I bought when I turned 16 in 1986, My Delta Elite, the exact replica of the one I was issued, My Grand Dads Issue A-1 from WWII that he gave me for my first deployment, and instructions to pass on to the next generation, which I have done with my oldest son! And now my dads 1911 collection! His first, a hand me down WW-1 issue re arsenal clunker he had restored in the mid 60's, his service 1911 he "acquired" when he received his first command, his commemorative 1911's for all 5 branches of the U.S. Armed forces, and his retirement 1911 after 35 years in the Navy, a gift from the Admiralty honoring his service and command!

I also built a matched pair of 2011 series double stacks for my two sons and gave them to each upon graduation from basic training! and lastly, I built my lovely Bride a "Officers" 2011 series double stack .45 for her carry piece! Nothing like a smokin hot woman with a 1911 in her belt!

Zoidmiester,

Thats allot like what my MIL SPEC should look like, except plain slide, lowered ejection port... and newer parkerized finish...LOL!
The base gun is RIA 1911 GI standard. Waiting on grip panels and arched MSH.
Already got it shooting like a dream, didn't have to do much to it.
Wanted one like the ones we used to carry on the ship when I was in...

If I had yours, I probably wouldn't shoot it.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top