Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Arizona PD: Girl accidentally shot by dad cleaning shotgun in Glendale

Reactions
This guy is unbelievable. Loaded pistols and long guns unsecured around the house. All accidents waiting to happen.
I'm truly sorry for the little girl. I pray she survives and will be able to lead a normal life.

DB Wesner

Staff Member
Reactions
I get the desire to use the words you feel helps express what your saying, but the filter is there to keep this site family friendly, so lets refrain from attempting to get around the filter per forum rules that we all agreed too when we joined here. Thank you Gentlemen.

Reactions
Remember when you learned gun safety at age 13 with an NRA safety course at your jr. high school? This type of loose cannon is what makes these anti-Second Amendment fools and tyrants get all uppity. The part he said ""My family, we're already penny-pinching everything," He had a shotgun loaded in the closet, a loaded .357 on the table and the new shotgun he shot her with. The 6 year old should have been teaching him gun safety. Sorry I can't feel sorry for some Gun Gubber with an IQ matching his hat size. The tyrants and their horde of useful idiots will make dad their next poster boy.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph