JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am prepping to go down to Buckeye, AZ to attend the NRA Training Development Workshop at the end of March at the General Joe Foss Shooting Complex. I know there are still some slots available, if anyone is interested please let me know.

If anyone lives down in that area that can point me to a decent place to stay I would appreciate it as well.

I lived in Buckeye but moved 5 years ago. Then, there was a motel at Miller Rd and I10 which had a dodgy reputation as it was adjacent to a Love's Truck Stop. Most motels/hotels are East of Buckeye closer to Goodyear.

I checked Trip101 and found a homestay listed with a British Couple in Buckeye that would be ideal and only $103/n.

Yeah, I was stationed down there in the mid 90s, so I am kind of familiar with the area. I think I found a place in Goodyear that will be decent and right next door to a Black Bear Diner. With Spring Training going on this fill up fast and the prices are running fairly high. I tried to contact a couple of the airbnb places to see if they were okay with firearms and did not hear back for two days.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top