JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am prepping to go down to Buckeye, AZ to attend the NRA Training Development Workshop at the end of March at the General Joe Foss Shooting Complex. I know there are still some slots available, if anyone is interested please let me know.

If anyone lives down in that area that can point me to a decent place to stay I would appreciate it as well.

I lived in Buckeye but moved 5 years ago. Then, there was a motel at Miller Rd and I10 which had a dodgy reputation as it was adjacent to a Love's Truck Stop. Most motels/hotels are East of Buckeye closer to Goodyear.

I checked Trip101 and found a homestay listed with a British Couple in Buckeye that would be ideal and only $103/n.

Yeah, I was stationed down there in the mid 90s, so I am kind of familiar with the area. I think I found a place in Goodyear that will be decent and right next door to a Black Bear Diner. With Spring Training going on this fill up fast and the prices are running fairly high. I tried to contact a couple of the airbnb places to see if they were okay with firearms and did not hear back for two days.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top