JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, I'm a pretty active member on nw firearms and a supporter. Thought I would check out this site. Firearms have not only been my passion my whole life but for the last 20 years and made my living with firearms and traps. Look forward to hanging around a while

After being a member of nw firearms I expected this site to be just as busy.....not the case, pretty slow pace here and not alot in the classifieds. I'm hoping it will pick up

I joined here because of the leftist gun laws that are starting to show up in Oregon where I live.
I figured it would be easier sell some of my gun collection out of state, rather then in Oregon.

Last Edited:
I joined here because of the leftist gun laws that are starting to show up in Oregon where I live.
I figured I would be easier sell some of my gun collection out of state, rather then in Oregon.
Ya things are definitely getting weird here on the liberal west coast! Have you tried gunbroker? It's kinda a pain in the butt, but the items I've sold have brought top dollar

After being a member of nw firearms I expected this site to be just as busy.....not the case, pretty slow pace here and not alot in the classifieds. I'm hoping it will pick up
Yeah, this site is much smaller right now. Working hard to spread the word and grow though :)

Let me know if you have any ideas!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top