JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have to post a few times to gain access to the "like" button.

My name is MTpockets. I like sunrises, coffee and short walks to the restroom. My writing skills are less than stellar and my sense of humor is lacking. I make up for those shortcomings by remaining silent or by posting silly animated GIF images.

I have a few plain-Jane firearms. Most of them are outdated and I am finding it difficult to locate period correct accessories. I don't get out much, but I am looking forward to visiting a few of the local ranges. If you see me at the range, be sure to say "HI!" I am easy to recognize. I wear a hat and my blue pants have the pockets pulled out.

Pic Included for reference:

1662080676628.jpeg

Best Regards,

MTpockets

Thank You Joe. Always great to get a message from the NWFA's Creator. 😀

Hey Nevada , Those agents would be lucky to find a fluff of lint in these MTpockets. :s0158:

Welcome to the forum MTPockets. I have a friend in a similar situation, MTtank. Diesel vehicles seemed like such a great idea not that long ago.
Enjoy the journey to the forum buttons, won't take long.

As you go out and about and find a place you really like, be sure to share it with the forum on the resources tab. It is easy to miss but is where we can access info on all the great things to do in the Southwest.

Hey Whiskey Tahoe! Thank You for the "Welcome." Hope your friend, MTtank, doesn't visit me anytime soon.

The "Fight for the Buttons" is a real and a necessary odyssey. I will persevere. :s0100:

I will do my best to document and report. My current plan is to visit the outdoor facilities....waiting on parts/accessories is slowing the process.

Enjoy the Day

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top