Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New from North Phoenix

Reactions
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was a member of the original ArizonaShooting.com from 2005 - 2018 (GringoLoco). I'm a current member at the new ArizonaShooting.org (GringoLoco). I'm also on a few of the national sites. I randomly typed in "back page gun" the other day and the first hit in google was this - "Is everyone from backpage going to come to this site for firearm posts?". I clicked on it and started reading. I was interested, so I decided to join.

Interests: I like guns and wish I could shoot them everyday

OP
GunTher
Reactions
In all seriousness though, I'm not sure if we've ever met. Have you always lived in NV or have you lived in AZ? I've met a lot of guys from the old AZS forum but I'm bad with screen names, better with faces.

Reactions
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was a member of the original ArizonaShooting.com from 2005 - 2018 (GringoLoco). I'm a current member at the new ArizonaShooting.org (GringoLoco). I'm also on a few of the national sites. I randomly typed in "back page gun" the other day and the first hit in google was this - "Is everyone from backpage going to come to this site for firearm posts?". I clicked on it and started reading. I was interested, so I decided to join.

Welcome .You do live in Arizona so if you can afford it you can shoot every day.

Reactions
Your everywhere aren't you. LOL

Reactions

Welcome to the forum!
If you're ever in the Prescott area, please give a call for coffee!
Phil@
mpveterancustomgunsandammo@gmail.com
928-237-0073

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bass Pro Shops - Las Vegas
    4.00 star(s)
    2 pistol and 2 rifle ranges. Not too bad of a layout but they are tight.
    • djthumper
  • Nellis Gun Club
    3.00 star(s)
    Tried to take my Scouts out for Rifle Merit Badge Qualifications and it took a while to make contact with them for when we could go use the range...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper