JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was a member of the original ArizonaShooting.com from 2005 - 2018 (GringoLoco). I'm a current member at the new ArizonaShooting.org (GringoLoco). I'm also on a few of the national sites. I randomly typed in "back page gun" the other day and the first hit in google was this - "Is everyone from backpage going to come to this site for firearm posts?". I clicked on it and started reading. I was interested, so I decided to join.

Interests: I like guns and wish I could shoot them everyday

In all seriousness though, I'm not sure if we've ever met. Have you always lived in NV or have you lived in AZ? I've met a lot of guys from the old AZS forum but I'm bad with screen names, better with faces.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was a member of the original ArizonaShooting.com from 2005 - 2018 (GringoLoco). I'm a current member at the new ArizonaShooting.org (GringoLoco). I'm also on a few of the national sites. I randomly typed in "back page gun" the other day and the first hit in google was this - "Is everyone from backpage going to come to this site for firearm posts?". I clicked on it and started reading. I was interested, so I decided to join.

Welcome .You do live in Arizona so if you can afford it you can shoot every day.

Your everywhere aren't you. LOL

Welcome to the forum!
If you're ever in the Prescott area, please give a call for coffee!
Phil@
[email protected]
928-237-0073

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top