JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Good for them. Only shame that this woman did not "think she needed one" until after it was too late. At least she survived to learn from the lesson. The "it will never happen to me" or the "911 is all I need" gets a lot of these people hurt. When I lived in AZ we had no CC law. Young Wife did not want to carry. Algore had not invented the net yet. So I got both daily papers and for a while clipped out every article about a woman being attacked. I did NOT include the ones where some gal was in some bar and went home with some other patron. Only ones that showed an attack of some woman going about her every day business. After I had a good pile of these, did not take long, I dropped them on the table one day for her to read. She started keeping the gun I bought her for carry with her ALL the time. Too bad more do not, good on this lady that she is speaking out!!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top