Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Utah Why more Utah teachers are considering carrying guns in the classroom

11Charlie

Reactions
IMHO this should be mandatory!! For god sake we protect the banks, politicians and everything else with guns why not our most prized asset, OUR CHILDREN!!!

Reactions
Personally, I think Utah is ahead of the curve, and I hope they stay that way.
I’m all for them doing this even though there really doesn’t appear to be a “need”.
I think the value system in that state has kept this down, that, and people are willing to step up for their fellow man.
I searched “School shootings in Utah” and couldn’t find one. Read somewhere someone saying they were “lucky”. I don’t believe that. I believe it has to do with a little bit of discipline, and old fashioned values being instilled.
Here’s the only thing I could find. 2 of them are more recent, with like 3 and 5 people being killed... interesting thing is next one goes to post world war 2, where someone killed a bunch of Germans in a POW camp.
That’s pretty good statistics there.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk