JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure this is completely unbiased.
The "poll" was taken by the Doomberg Einsatzgruppen. If the respondent did not provide the response desired by the questioner, the respondent was shot dead right then and there. As you might guess, the results of the poll were quite satisfactory to those who hold a deep and abiding hatred for Individual Liberty...

Bud K sells a pipe gun through the mail--no bg check needed

No tools needed, so any lib can assemble it:eek:
Yeah, looks like a good way to lose some fingers or an eye! Steel pipe is seamed and can split right down the seam under explosive pressure. I'll pass...

It seems to me that the recent gun buying spree has taught quite a few about background checks. We had a lot of first time buyers here in CA that wanted to know more about that gun show loophole and those internet guns that they keep hearing about! They could not believe they had to wait 10 days to pick up the gun they just bought! DR

As long as they think somebody else is paying, and somebody else is losing their freedoms, the leftist sheeple will vote for it without questioning right or wrong or unintended consequences. That inability to process right from wrong, cause and effect, or unintended consequences is exactly what makes them liberals to begin with.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top