JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I agree, sometimes you have to pick the battles you really need to win and give the other side a concession, occasionally. The lefties could really go berserk if we stood the ground and said nothing is on the table.
They do not need much help IMO. We are an pesky bunch, someone will come up with something that gets around the issue, guaranteed. Then the whole thing will be up for grabs again.

I agree, sometimes you have to pick the battles you really need to win and give the other side a concession, occasionally. The lefties could really go berserk if we stood the ground and said nothing is on the table.
They do not need much help IMO. We are an pesky bunch, someone will come up with something that gets around the issue, guaranteed. Then the whole thing will be up for grabs again.

Ya we as Americans should be tired of giving concessions. If we continue to do so we will end up with nothing.

I still remember having a little wind up cam that fit in the trigger guard of my M1 carbine. A couple of minutes of noise and grins.:D Then a couple of hours on my single stage press. :(

BP was a trade off. A couple of minutes of noise and grins. :D
for an hour of scrubbing soot and carbon. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top