JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Booker is an absolute idiot. I hear nothing but anger and hatred whenever he says anything. He, like Chucky Bullschumer, would look completely at home and delightfully at ease in a Schutzstaffel uniform...

It's obvious that our elected official - and those who want back into office - should be required to submit for drug and alcohol screening. Some of these people are seriously messed up in the head!

They need to be reminded (harshly) that they took an oath to UPHOLD the Constitution, NOT to subvert it. . . .
Or to just outright rape it. They way I look at it, if an elected lawmaker is promulgating laws contrary to the Constitution, then he is raping the Constitution. The Framers were light-years ahead in intelligence compared to the dingbats we have in Congress, today. They were absolute masters of the English language. They knew what they wrote, and any learned person of the 18th Century would completely understand the language as written in the Constitution. Pity that the absolute idiots of the 21st Century do not read the Constitution as it was written more than 200 years ago. Liberty is timeless. The only reason today's Congressmen do not see the same meaning The Framers saw is agennnnnnda. The Framers wrote to instill Liberty. Today's alpha-hotels write for governmental power...

Or to just outright rape it. They way I look at it, if an elected lawmaker is promulgating laws contrary to the Constitution, then he is raping the Constitution. The Framers were light-years ahead in intelligence compared to the dingbats we have in Congress, today. They were absolute masters of the English language. They knew what they wrote, and any learned person of the 18th Century would completely understand the language as written in the Constitution. Pity that the absolute idiots of the 21st Century do not read the Constitution as it was written more than 200 years ago. Liberty is timeless. The only reason today's Congressmen do not see the same meaning The Framers saw is agennnnnnda. The Framers wrote to instill Liberty. Today's alpha-hotels write for governmental power...

Not only that, but intelligently worded to the INTENT of the founding fathers, which was to LIMIT government power, secure our rights as inalienable, (Bestowed upon us by God,) and not to be infringed upon by the government. People used to KNOW this, because they taught it in school. Progressivism spread through college/university campuses into the educators, lawyers, judges, etc. and it's been downhill since.

People, there is nothing wrong with our Government. It's some/most of the people IN the government that are the problem! Founding fathers saw this coming and did everything they could to help us all out with it.

I truly hope the next awakening is in the democratic party. That people see what the few are doing and step away from supporting it.

Absolute Troof . . . .

I truly hope the next awakening is in the Democrat Party. That people see what the few are doing and step away from supporting it.
That's asking a lot, especially when you consider what that posse of twenty insane clowns was offering to the laziest of Americans. None of all those social goodies offered for free, free, free can be delivered over the long term. You, me and our great-grandchildren do not have that kind of money.

Given the propensity of the Criminal Left to subjugate people by virtue of overbearing governmental power, it would not surprise me if the actual intent of all these giveaways is to put the entirety of the American People into such dependency that it becomes generational bondage. I may not have it remembered correctly, but did not Alinsky write that the best way to control a People is for the government to be the sole source of their healthcare? I sort o' remember government-sponsored healthcare being the "big center" subject of that conga line of fools the other night...

If we let them have our guns, I bet they would want our knives too.
Has already happened in England. Simple kitchen knives are dam-ned near illegal to own. I think there's a length limit on them, or some such stupidity. In contrast, I saw an 18" camp machete for sale at Walmart for about a buck an inch. Said machete was not secured onto the display peg; just grab it and head to the checkout...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top