JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It didn't take them long and they didn't even actually vote on it in their respective houses. It will do NOTHING to prevent a future attack. The geniuses in charge have no clue - I do hope that it backfires on them. I don't wish the people of New Zealand any harm, but the actions of the elected representatives WILL end up with citizens in harms way (it took 30 MINUTES to police to respond to the mosque shooter - the people should feel SO safe with that fast of a response time).

Make no mistake - this IS what the Democrats in this country want to do. They can give all the lip service they want to about how they aren't out to take our firearms, but it is a major LIE. They WILL do all in their power to subvert the Constitution and strip citizens of their rights.

Funny cause one man diverted the shooting that was going to take place at his temple by using an illegally owned handgun, chasing the shooter away-- No mention of that gun doing good, is there?

Now only the criminals will have guns--
the criminals & the gov't, but then I repeat myself

The really scary/sad part about it is that this is exactly what the shooter wanted -- this was his goal! It worked all too well :(

@1971Chevelle I just noticed your question about the 30 character minimum. It's to encourage more descriptive titles, allowing people to find what they're looking for easier :)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top