Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National Marco Rubio is sponsoring a "guilty until proven innocent" gun grab bill.

Reactions
Sad to say I never heard back from him. I wrote a lengthy email when I first read his bill citing specific examples of how this bill could by abused by those willing to be dishonest in their asking for assistance in RFL's. This is one bad bill for everyone. No consequences were provided for those who are dishonest. There should at least be a Jesse Smullet provision in the that prosecutes the dishonest petitioner with hard punishment.

Reactions
The whole problem is: These laws are just one more brick in the wall to removing guns from US law abiding! Look around at all the anti gun laws on the books ( 35,000 nation wide to be exact) and yet look at all the crime we still have! 35K gun laws, and yet here we are, making more gun laws! My point is, this Red Flag law is one of those rare Laws that criminally removes your rights, and that list is growing!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph