Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National Marco Rubio is sponsoring a "guilty until proven innocent" gun grab bill.

Reactions
Sad to say I never heard back from him. I wrote a lengthy email when I first read his bill citing specific examples of how this bill could by abused by those willing to be dishonest in their asking for assistance in RFL's. This is one bad bill for everyone. No consequences were provided for those who are dishonest. There should at least be a Jesse Smullet provision in the that prosecutes the dishonest petitioner with hard punishment.

Reactions
The whole problem is: These laws are just one more brick in the wall to removing guns from US law abiding! Look around at all the anti gun laws on the books ( 35,000 nation wide to be exact) and yet look at all the crime we still have! 35K gun laws, and yet here we are, making more gun laws! My point is, this Red Flag law is one of those rare Laws that criminally removes your rights, and that list is growing!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Mountain America Expo
9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno Shooters Supply is where I usually go for any of my...
    • wildcat455