Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Nevada Governor Sisolak Signs Controversial Gun Bill Into Law

Reactions
Yea, this won't get abused at all! I can see the law suits already, the law is ambiguous at best, and so vague as to " Allow" any one to infringe for any reason at all, all with out due process! This stuff is maddening to say the least!

Reactions
Well, as long as it is always enforced like immigration laws in CA or NM.... no problem. But you know full well it won’t be that way.

“We found a parking ticket with your name on it from 1962, so we need to collect your firearms because you are an obvious danger to yourself and society. We do not care that you weren’t born until 1965....”

Reactions
This should come as no surprise to the people of Nevada who elected representatives from a political party that uses gun control as a smokescreen to avoid dealing with the greater issues that give rise to the tragedies they seek to neutralize with their legislation. This political strategy is not new nor is it isolated to a single political party or this agenda item.

Rarely do politicians point to the need for legislation to address the criminals and the mentally unstable who should be their greatest concern if they truly wanted to address public safety. Constituent misdirection gets easier and easier as voters eat up the misinformation and disinformation fed to them daily by media outlets.

Reactions
The County government where I live has voted my County to be a "Second Amendment Sanctuary County." This means the County Sheriff will not enforce any laws that diminish the Second Amendment. Mine is not the only one; I sort o' think all but Washoe (where Reno is located) and Clark (where Vegas is located) are also sanctuary counties. Those of us who live out in the sticks have no use nor need for gun-control laws. Idiocy like that is reserved for places where the weapon is blamed for the crime-- not the person who actually committed the crime...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Mountain America Expo
9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno Shooters Supply is where I usually go for any of my...
    • wildcat455