Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National John Lott: Gun controls backed by Dem presidential candidates would hurt poor and minorities

Reactions
Yup, among all the laws the dems are pushing down our throats, making firearms too expensive for those in greatest need is a sure way to get the desired results! Screw them, I will keep my gunz, and you can keep your dumbarse laws off me!

Reactions
Isn't it interesting that since the dems first pioneered their Jim Crow laws back in 1875,
they are still attacking their own constituents and yet still getting voted into office :s0010:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
The Pavilions
475 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle