JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah; the very last thing we need in our classrooms is competent & well-trained teachers who will defend our kids if the need arises. Much better if we leave our kids undefended by not equipping our teachers to defend the kids. Is there any intelligent way to explain the galactic idiocy of liberalism?

My brother has taken at least six courses involving self-defense with firearms. He has become an RSO at his range. He practices both the physical and mental aspects of his training. He is forever ready for what may come when he is in the public space. He's even carrying in his house. Is there any reason we cannot train teachers to be just as aware? I submit that we can train teachers to defend our kids. The problem is the spineless liberals want the kids defended, but don't want the closest people to them during the day to do it. They'd rather take away the guns of the law-abiding citizenry and subsequently live in the Swiss cheese fantasy that they've "done something" when in fact, they've done nothing at all.

What do we call some worthless piece of sewage solids who runs like a schoolgirl when he sees a firearm? I don't know for certain, but I'm thinking "coward." The libs who do not want teachers to carry concealed are allowing their cowardice to override their alleged desire to have our kids protected by the person who would also be in immediate danger in an active-shooter scenario. The teacher is there, is armed and is trained. Yet, the libs do not want him/her to protect the kids because the libs do not want the kids to see a gun used for positive purposes. I think that's the entire root of the objection....

Yeah, smart move, fight anything that might stop a shooting. Let the carnage continue unabated. Do they think that the teachers are going to turn on their students, is that how much respect our educators have earned?

Do they think that the teachers are going to turn on their students? Is that how much respect our educators have earned?
Liberals do not believe in the integrity and intelligence of the individual. Liberals look to government to provide every solution to every problem. It's impossible for a liberal to believe that a level-headed person, possessed of average intellect, could face a challenge and overcome it. If that should indeed obtain, the response is "You didn't build that. You had help."

Now that you mention it, it's probably safe to say that liberals fear firearms being seen by kids to have a positive social value, as well as people the kids respect (the teachers) using firearms in a positive way. The whole thing is a lie to shape the kids' sentiments-- to foster the idea that all guns are bad in all situations: There are no good guns. All guns are bad. No gun ever did anything good. Guns bring out the evil in a person. Only evil, dangerous people own and use guns. Guns themselves are evil. Guns kill. We must remove all guns from our polite society. Simplistic? Yes, but the idea is to make the propaganda simple so that it's easily digested and committed into the listener's social values. The strategy is to take a malleable mind, drill a simple message into it until the message, no matter how untrue, is the truth to he who has learned it. Once that has obtained, it's nigh unto impossible to change the thinking of the subject individual. Goebbels and Lenin would dearly love the Evil Left.

My understanding is that schools asked if they could use a certain pot of money to purchase weapons for teachers. Just having a gun in a school is pretty worthless. I have had 4 classes training be for concealed carry. I am looking for more classes. Training and drilling is the key to proficiency. I have mixed ideas about arming teachers, they have their hands full with the students and then arming them seems over load time, my thoughts. Securing the entry and exits of every school makes more sense to me.

Liberals do not believe in the integrity and intelligence of the individual. Liberals look to government to provide every solution to every problem. It's impossible for a liberal to believe that a level-headed person, possessed of average intellect, could face a challenge and overcome it. If that should indeed obtain, the response is "You didn't build that. You had help."

Now that you mention it, it's probably safe to say that liberals fear firearms being seen by kids to have a positive social value, as well as people the kids respect (the teachers) using firearms in a positive way. The whole thing is a lie to shape the kids' sentiments-- to foster the idea that all guns are bad in all situations: There are no good guns. All guns are bad. No gun ever did anything good. Guns bring out the evil in a person. Only evil, dangerous people own and use guns. Guns themselves are evil. Guns kill. We must remove all guns from our polite society. Simplistic? Yes, but the idea is to make the propaganda simple so that it's easily digested and committed into the listener's social values. The strategy is to take a malleable mind, drill a simple message into it until the message, no matter how untrue, is the truth to he who has learned it. Once that has obtained, it's nigh unto impossible to change the thinking of the subject individual. Goebbels and Lenin would dearly love the Evil Left.
I'm sure you are correct that the 'educators' (read indoctrinators) tell all the students that all guns are bad, all gun owners are bad, and anyone who believes differently is evil and must be destroyed.

. . . all guns are bad, all gun owners are bad, and anyone who believes differently is evil and must be destroyed.
This is the totalitarian mindset of the Evil Left. No discussion. No differing opinions. No tolerance for individual thought. The State is right; the individual is wrong. And right there with the Evil Left is the Evil Left Media. The media has become the fourth branch of government, and woe unto he who speaks truth to power...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top