JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's gotten to a point with anything Bloomberg related it's just more of the same old song & dance. I've come to the conclusion that these Elitist's don't want the average Joe to be able to even have a voice, a right to protect what is their's or the ability to rise up if the common man ever figured out just how much these Billionaires of his ilk have pilfered from the public.

Sorry, but we need to pass a constitutional amendment here in Arizona that makes it a felony to run political ads, donate to political causes, or assist in any way with anything politically related here in Arizona, unless you have been a physical resident of the state for at least 3 years. NO ONE who is not a citizen of a state should EVER be allowed to participate in a state's political process - period.

Well, since this is a wide open public forum - I cannot say what I think should happen. I don't need a fleet of black suburbans to roll up my street unannounced. Just use your best pissed-off Patriot imagination, and picture me saying it...

Doomberg is a fetid coward, an arrogant elitist and a miserable batsard all rolled into one. There is no single English word to describe someone such as he. We'd need one of those 39-letter Japanese or German words to do it...

Bloomberg is a short little runt who stopped growing in 5th grade... trivia fact: he had a cameo role in the Wizard of Oz.

9548B6E5-50BC-45E3-B067-B7F75E00BE17.gif

:s0140:

A power mad little tyrant who couldn't buy his way into a presidential nomination. Imagine what good could be done with the billions he has spent on gun control. Want to save lives? Donate to charities or perhaps research into virus vaccines, I hear we are going to lose upwards of 80K Americans this flu season, more than double those killed by firearms.

That guy and his money know no bounds. He is going to continue to interfere wherever he can until the day he dies. Being the 5th richest guy in the US certainly allows him to make his views known to everyone. I can't stand listening to his interviews, he's as far gone as ol' Sleepy Joe.

I wanted to listen to him during the Democ-rat debate side-shows just to try to get a grasp of what he is. I loved it when he said he had bought the 2018 elections and was responsible for so many Democ-rat seats being filled by his appointed minions. The guy lives in a different universe and a different frame of reality. It was interesting from a psychological perspective to watch him weave any fabric he thought would work in the moment. His behavior was rather pathological. I agree that it is horrific that he could have used his millions to do works of good rather than chase the Democ-rat prezzidential nomination. This the guy that outlawed 32 ounce sodas and made it impossible for birthing mothers in New Yuk City to access formula in the maternity ward. Bloomy is such a great example of out political elitist rulers. He is not alone. Our House Of Representatives is so infested with these sicko's that nothing is getting done.

Does anyone remember when Bloomberg broke Arizona laws when he sent "agents" to Phoenix Arizona gun shows (Feb. 2011). And they tried to buy firearms?
I recall and I've always wondered why didn't the AZ AG (Horne) put out warrants for his arrest?

Does anyone remember when Bloomberg broke Arizona laws when he sent "agents" to Phoenix … gun shows (Feb. 2011), and they tried to buy firearms? I recall and I've always wondered why didn't the AZ AG (Horne) put out warrants for his arrest?
What would be the law in this case? The agents would have to be Arizona residents, else the sales would automatically be denied under the parameters of Form 4473. The plan sounds like a conspiracy to perpetrate straw purchases because it's a good bet the agents had no desire to own the firearm over a long period of time. Conspiracy to commit a crime is a federal felony, especially if the crime involves firearms. If nothing else, the scheme certainly sounds like it should have warranted an investigation for some sort of illegality...

and
and
there is more, just do some research on it.

If I was a dealer and some schmekel said he'd most likely not pass a background check... I'd tell him I can't sell you a gun, please move along and have a nice day. The liability laws are such these days that a wheppin used in a crime can be traced back to the last dealer and after that, the obama really hits the fan. It's just not worth the few dollars gained in the sale...

and
and
there is more, just do some research on it.
I have been to the crossroads of the west gun shows in phoenix. I went through a background check each time i purchased a weapon. these were probably staged.

I went through a background check each time I purchased a weapon. These were probably staged.
More than likely. We have to remember that anything a liberal does to limit or to reduce Freedom must be contrived. That's by definition because rational people do not want to reduce Freedom; only tyrants and megalomaniacs seek to do so.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top