JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can carry in our local Walmart.
Same thing in mine, although that may change after the El Paso thing. You know how people overreact. What causes me to urinate in massive rates of flow is these Tyranny-crats who assign to me the same level of insanity and brutality these mass shooters have just because I also own a rifle these tyrants do not like. Of all the "weapons of war" that Americans own, how many were used to commit horrendous crimes in the last few days? Just the two about which we know. The other fifteen million were not used to commit any crime. America is not New Zealand or Australia. Why should I surrender my Liberrty because one alpha-hotel violated fifty State and federal laws in the crime he committed? I did nothing. I live over 1000 miles from either of the places where these crimes were committed. Yet to listen to those wackos on that stage, it's ME who is responsible for those crimes. Well, I call bullschumer on that! We all should call that BS lie to be exactly what it is-- an attempt to paint every law-abiding firearms owner as a nutcase just two seconds from committing a similar crime. That's an insult to me, to my parents and to how they raised me.

I'm not too smart, but it seems to me the Criminal Left wants our guns so as to disarm us such that we cannot resist when our beloved government forces us to enroll into some idiotic national health care scheme. If the government is the only source for your healthcare, is it not possible that they will tell you exactly how you're going to live your life from that day forward? I'm undeniably as dumb as is the common dairy cow but that seems to me to be a possibility, the magnitude of which is undetermined at this time...

Last Edited:
i blame mental illness, first person shooter video games and the internet.

im 31. 10 years older than the shooter and even i cant comprehend why someone would do this.

I wouldn't blame first person shooter games... I have grown up playing video games a LOT of them! I would concur with nvshooter that the issue is with parents no longer being able to do parenting. I am not saying that kids should be beaten, but a smack in the mouth or a belt to the bubblegum sure kept me more or less in line... I knew mom would whoop my bubblegum if I got too out of line....

I wouldn't blame first person shooter games... I have grown up playing video games a LOT of them! I would concur with nvshooter that the issue is with parents no longer being able to do parenting. I am not saying that kids should be beaten, but a smack in the mouth or a belt to the bubblegum sure kept me more or less in line... I knew mom would whoop my bubblegum if I got too out of line....

Absolutely, if my parents hadn't smacked me around when I needed it I'd be in jail by now

This probably is not news to anyone here but facts are facts. Gun free zones are a joke. Promoted by Liberals but yet never mentioned.

5D1B7D8C-2F09-4783-9E85-77E87D188083.jpeg FFD960FD-BA9B-4A4E-B311-4B65D8A9D231.jpeg

Why did so many different agencies show up? So far I have seen FBI, counter terror units, border patrol, local sheriffs, and SWAT. Like holy bubblegum guys. They ALL showed up. Btw a pic released of him walking into the door. He had an ak variant. Likely a WASR 10-63... here comes the legislation.
I don't see why the FBI was called into it either,because every time they are, they screw it up. Any information gets hidden, and end up we have no information on prevention. It drives new laws to be had that end up having nothing to do with the crime.

i blame mental illness, first person shooter video games and the internet.

im 31. 10 years older than the shooter and even i cant comprehend why someone would do this.
Probably because you are a sane person. Anyone who would plan a cross state trip to conduct a mass murder is insane.

You'd think that with visual aids like yours, the idiots who penned the 'gun-free zone' laws would be able to figure it out.
The boneheads who write these moronic gun-free laws really don't care whether or not the laws will do what they imagine. All that matters to them is that they "did something," which is what we're hearing over and over on the TV newscasts. Passing a gun-free zone law is nothing more than a way for the Criminal Left to feel good about themselves. It's very similar to washing the crude oil off an otter, taking it back to the water and then having a killer whale swallow it whole just a few minutes later. Yes, the otter is dead-- but at least I cleaned all that evil, dirty oil off of him before he died...

gun-control-is-stupid.JPG

Dialing 9-1-1 is nothing more than a government sponsored dial a prayer......... sorry to say.

Dayton was very, very lucky to have officers kill the threat in a minute or so...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top