JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Just in case anyone isn't aware of this situation. Came here right after I heard about it and nothing has been posted yet. I don't like CNN and their biased news but this seems to be the only one I can find with active updates.

I read the murderer came from Dallas. It's a long way from Dallas to El Paso, so no question the thug had plenty of time to reconsider what he did. At least this event transpired in Texas. If the shooter survived, he'll face the death penalty. Texas has no sympathy for the type who commit such abominable crimes.

I'd like to see laws written that elevate such crimes to a federal level. I want the new laws to take particular care of the perp if he survives, such as the death sentence for the crime being meted-out as quickly as possible after the verdict. I'm not talking about twenty to twenty-five years. Not even five to ten. I want the perp to inhale sufficient cyanide gas in less than a year, and within three months would be even better. Our society must send a message to these murderers: If you deign to murder a large number of innocents and you survive the attack, you will see your own end very quickly thereafter.

I agree with you. My uncle whom I've never met lives on the east coast. My mom cut ties with my father's side. She told me that my uncle was on death row since the early 90s. I know he's alive because I share the exact same name as him and Chase bank said I have an active acct out of Florida and Wal-Mart won't take my insurance because I have another active one... yeah no I dont. anyhow these walking sub-human species need to be executed within a very short time frame.

Why did so many different agencies show up? So far I have seen FBI, counter terror units, border patrol, local sheriffs, and SWAT. Like holy bubblegum guys. They ALL showed up. Btw a pic released of him walking into the door. He had an ak variant. Likely a WASR 10-63... here comes the legislation.

The pimples who legislate away our Rights ought to legislate that criminals must surrender all their weapons immediately. When the thugs have given-up theirs, then we who do not commit crimes can surrender ours-- but not until...

I want the perp to inhale sufficient cyanide gas in less than a year, and within three months would be even better.
Have thought about it for a few hours. I more prefer we charge, try, convict and HANG. Publicly. On national TV. In less than 60 days. Let these nutcases see what awaits them just around the corner when they commit such incomprehensible evil.

The problem with these punks today is that they never got a belt across their bare assets or a swift backhand across the face as kids when such action was warranted. I sure as hellsinki did. Plenty o' times. But today, no parent can discipline a kid without finding himself in front of a judge for "child abuse," such charge leveled by the kid who needs a good whippin' much more than he needs "to be understood." The corrosion and destruction of our American society is the result of liberalism taught to kids in grade school and upper schools, and then to the kids when they become college students. By the time they graduate, we've got a crop that most likely cannot be saved...

its a shame that walmart is a "plan attack here zone"(gun free zone.) you would think in texas someone would have had a gun to atleast try to stop the threat. not saying people wouldnt have been killed but in the amount of time it takes police to get there, there is a MUCH higher chance that an armed citizen could have stopped it sooner.

when seconds count, police are only minutes away. EVERY law abiding citizen should be armed if America wants shootings like this to be less frequent.

EVERY law-abiding citizen should be armed if America wants shootings like this to be less frequent.
OMG!! Can't you just hear the pathetic bleating of the anti-Liberty types if such a thing was to ever happen? We'd hear the same stupidity about "Old West shootouts in the streets" and "streets running red with rivers of innocent blood" that we heard 30-some years ago when Florida became one of the first (if not the first) States to permit concealed carrying of self-defense weapons. Of course, the Criminal Left and their media snog allies inflates every aspect of Individual American Liberty into a conflagration that's never before been seen in human history. Imagine where this nation would be if the Criminal Left Media told us the truth even 50% of the time...

OMG!! Can't you just hear the pathetic bleating of the anti-Liberty types if such a thing was to ever happen? We'd hear the same stupidity about "Old West shootouts in the streets" and "streets running red with rivers of innocent blood" that we heard 30-some years ago when Florida became one of the first (if not the first) States to permit concealed carrying of self-defense weapons. Of course, the Criminal Left and their media snog allies inflates every aspect of Individual American Liberty into a conflagration that's never before been seen in human history. Imagine where this nation would be if the Criminal Left Media told us the truth even 50% of the time...
an armed society is a polite society.

we as the humans have been pussified in the last 150ish years from the days of being able to carry a gun EVERYWHERE. the right to self defense should NOT be what seems like a privilege.

I cannot understand why kids do these things. I'd be more concerned with what my dad would say & do, rather than the legal repercussions coming my way. I'm 61; an adult. I'm fully grown. My dad would have nothing to say to me beyond "You're old enough to face the consequences." That would be it. This kid in El Paso is also an adult, albeit younger than the majority of us on this website. He knew what he was doing. He had hours and hours of highway between Dallas and El Paso to think about what he planned to do. To supposedly never have even the flicker of a second thought about what he planned is the sign of a psychopath. His kind need eight feet of rope and ten feet of empty space beneath his feet. These type need to be quickly and permanently removed from our society, and the sooner the better...

i blame mental illness, first person shooter video games and the internet.

im 31. 10 years older than the shooter and even i cant comprehend why someone would do this.

I blame mental illness, first-person-shooter video games and the internet.
You're probably correct. We have stuffed mood-altering drugs down our kids' throats for years to "cure their ills," instead of laying some belt leather across their backsides. The FPS video games are pure violence with zero repercussions. 'Member how we all laughed at Tipper Gore in the middle 1980s about this very thing? Maybe she was right. Kids spend far too much time on the internet and tap-tapping away on their social media accounts. They eventually come to live in a fantasy world of Likes, clapbacks, shades and whatever other words and codes these dimbulbs use to say in three or four letters what we adults say with fully spelled-out words.

One of the many problems we've created in our modern American society is that our kids no longer have to sacrifice to attain what they want. I mowed lawns at $1.50 an hour as a young teenager in the early 1970s. Today's kids just throw a tantrum and their parents give whatever it is to them to shut them up. No sacrifice; no understanding about what it is to work to acquire what you want; no respect for the material value of what's been given to you. Wreck the used car your dad bought for you-- demand a newer model as a replacement. How did we ever get to this point?

its a shame that walmart is a "plan attack here zone"(gun free zone.) you would think in texas someone would have had a gun to atleast try to stop the threat. not saying people wouldnt have been killed but in the amount of time it takes police to get there, there is a MUCH higher chance that an armed citizen could have stopped it sooner.

when seconds count, police are only minutes away. EVERY law abiding citizen should be armed if America wants shootings like this to be less frequent.

You can carry your gun into some Wal-mart stores, the store manager makes the policy

Just saw something about the Dayton murderer having killed his sister in the attack. Might not have been so "random" after all? Siblings kill each other these days over how many Likes one has on social media versus how many the other has, don't you know. Maybe she "clapped back" at him-- embarrassed him to the entirety of the social media universe-- and that was just too much for him to emotionally handle. Might have been some "shade" thrown on the punk and when that happens, to go out and commit a mass murder is the only way to handle such a traumatic event. I haven't read much about this second one; I just hope the perp was shot dead at the scene by law enforcement.

American males of twenty-one years of age were fighting German soldiers in the early 1940s. Look at what they're doing today. The contrast is beyond sickening...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top