JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here in Oklahoma McGee creek is full of mercury and signs have been up for years saying don't eat the nongame fish. I guess they think game fish don't eat anything other than other fish.

Yet they scream the loudest when it comes to 'the green new deal" :rolleyes:
People who believe in that garbage have their heads very deeply lodged. The Criminal Left Party wants the Green New Deal because it has everything in it to turn this country from what The Founders and The Framers envisioned to what Lenin and Stalin would love. Consider: If the way you live your life as an American is going to plunge the Earth into an uncontrollable fire that can never be extinguished, then you'd better start living the way AOC and the rest of the looney-toons who believe in this bullsurá "suggest" that you live. Sooner or later, those suggestions will become legal mandates and your Liberty as an American citizen will begin to be whittled-away until such a point that your Freedom then becomes victim to the chainsaw of "Climate Change."

The day will come when your great-grandson will never know the fun that is going into the woods, setting-up camp, fishing in a nearby stream and roasting his catch over an open fire. Same for riding dirt bikes or side-by-sides down wooded trails. Same for shooting in the desert or the forest: Those bullets contain lead, and we can't have that seeping in nanoscopic amounts into the ground water. No gas grills. No charcoal grills. Cars that get eyebrow-raising numbers of miles per gallon. Why not just outlaw gasoline-powered cars and mandate a Tesla for every American driver? There's really no end to what the Criminal Left Party can outlaw or mandate to diminish the imaginary effects of Man on the Earth's climate. This is why Stalin and Mao would be big Climate Change advocates if they were still around...

We stopped in Sedona on the way home from Lost wages and it's the first time we ever got to be there. Absolutely stunning beauty everywhere glad we didn't see the stuff people have mentioned about trash. Met some very cool locals who pointed out which mountains where called what. Very friendly people there.

We stopped in Sedona on the way home from Lost wages and it's the first time we ever got to be there. Absolutely stunning beauty everywhere glad we didn't see the stuff people have mentioned about trash. Met some very cool locals who pointed out which mountains where called what. Very friendly people there.
When I was a kid, we used to go down slide rock--now you can only look at it

about 15 miles from slide rock this is snehbly hill IMG_0229.JPG

Is this anywhere near slide rock? You have no idea how bad I want to move 😉https://imgdump5.novarata.net/17f2el.jpg
Seems like your first pick was across the street from slide rock-- just imagine how wonderful it will be to have a line of illegal aliens walking less than a mile from where you live

ps: these illegals have fouled the water from our once impressive Slide Rock area, thanks to them you can only look at Slide Rock

as a child I actually got to ride down slide rock twice-- it was bumpier the first time & very refreshing in the summer, unfortunately if you want to ride down slide rock now, you would likely need gov't permission & a wetsuit as it seems they like to poop in the once refreshing
(& enjoyed by all) water

Seems like your first pick was across the street from slide rock-- just imagine how wonderful it will be to have a line of illegal aliens walking less than a mile from where you live

ps: these illegals have fouled the water from our once impressive Slide Rock area, thanks to them you can only look at Slide Rock

as a child I actually got to ride down slide rock twice-- it was bumpier the first time & very refreshing in the summer, unfortunately if you want to ride down slide rock now, you would likely need gov't permission & a wetsuit as it seems they like to poop in the once refreshing
(& enjoyed by all) water
Wtf is wrong with people, did they just say f it I won't be back and trash it. Shoot them and let the animals carry them off!

Far as I can tell, most illegals just don't give a damn
I don't understand why, one of the coolest places I've ever been. And I've been to a few places lol. I'd trade the convenience of stuff around me to live there over Oklahoma anytime. Getting the wife and son to would take work. I've already tried using my allergy issues all this got me was shots and nose spray lol 😂

I tec
I don't understand why, one of the coolest places I've ever been. And I've been to a few places lol. I'd trade the convenience of stuff around me to live there over Oklahoma anytime. Getting the wife and son to would take work. I've already tried using my allergy issues all this got me was shots and nose spray lol 😂
I recently got a shot of kenalog, it really made a big difference for my allergies

If you'd visited Slide Rock in Sedona in the last 20 years you woulda seen the signs warning people to stay out of the water due to the illegal aliens defecating into it
It's not just illegals doing it. Yes they pose a risk and a problem but put the blame on nasty people. Blame the democratic party for the illegals. They the democrats are the true threat to our nation.

I kinda agree but illegals have been sneaking across for a long time. And yes the democrats are Nazi aholes and can't be trusted. But when we were in Sedona it seemed like everyone I saw pretty much picked up the trash and respected the land. But we didn't go too deep into the awesome place.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top