JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed, they forget how many families enjoy shooting and hor many gun owners have kids. This is another example if an East Coast company, based in a state with some of the strictest of gun laws, wanting to demolish the rights they lost yrs ago.

NSSF EXPELS DICK'S SPORTING GOODS
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®), the trade association for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting sports industries, Board of Governors today unanimously voted to expel Dick's Sporting Goods from membership for conduct detrimental to the best interests of the Foundation.

Dick's Sporting Goods recently hired a Washington D.C.-based government affairs firm, for "[l]obbying related to gun control." Dick's Sporting Goods CEO Edward W. Stack announced earlier this year the retail chain would end sales of modern sporting rifles, voluntarily raise the age to 21 to purchase firearms in their stores and called for more restrictive legislation. Dick's later announced they would destroy the remaining modern sporting rifle inventory. NSSF responded that business decisions should be individually made, but was nonetheless disappointed and the decision does not reflect the reality of the vast majority of law-abiding gun owners.

I have never been into a Dick's Sporting Goods store. With the institution of their feces-brained policy regarding firearms, I have no reason whatsoever to ever enter one of their stores. The entire employee contingent who support Dick's anti-Liberty policies can go straight to helsinki and four-letter themselves when they get there...

Been in there once. Worse customer service then Wal-Mart. I bought a 22 semi auto (marlin 795) from them for 99 dollars back In the day. Wouldn't go back

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top