JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obummer may be eclipsed as "Greatest Gun Salesman Ever" when these Dems start on the campaign trail with their anti gun vitriol!
Let them come, let them be met by loud and angry voices, let them see and hear pizzed off Americans who will not willingly give up their God Given Rights!

Up The Republic!

Might be a problem there Brother, the problem being: A) you don't have enough hands to use them all, B) you don't have at least one in every caliber you can get them in, C) you don't have any double stacks or long slides yet!
You my friend need help!

I'm here for ya, therapy is for amateurs!

Might be a problem there Brother, the problem being: A) you don't have enough hands to use them all, B) you don't have at least one in every caliber you can get them in, C) you don't have any double stacks or long slides yet!
You my friend need help!

I'm here for ya, therapy is for amateurs!

Whoa, woah, woah!!!

The 10mm is a long slide...

557850748df71fd54175357be9181c33.jpg
Baby High Cap in 9 mm

To get this thread back on track, the onset of "Obama" was my wake up call to put things in high gear. I've come a long way since 2009.

Since Trump took office and the economy started booming, I kinda slacked up and started slipping into more debt. Ill need to rectify that here pretty quick, while the economy is good.

I'm still waitin on a picture or three of this Buick Wildcat 455 in your avatar!
Had a 1964 Buick Riviera with the Wildcat 425, that was a serious sleeper, won many a race in that one before I traded it off for a 68 Road Runner, then sold that to fund my 70 Challenger R/T 440 4 speed!
Back when sex and guns were safe, and cars were dangerous! LOL

New Resource Reviews

Back Top